We Are DICE
DICE are hiring, and this is your opportunity to take part in the creation of the most innovative interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work, and that is why we are looking for passionate, creative people… like you.
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment) are the award-winning studio in Stockholm, Sweden, behind the outstandingly successful Battlefield Franchise, the powerful, authentic Battlefront series, and the innovative Mirror’s Edge games.
We are pioneers, pushing boundaries and exploring possibilities. To support this ongoing effort, we aim to build the best Quality Verification team in the business. This is where you come in.
The challenge ahead
With Battlefield V, DICE are crafting a new landscape for the series. Now more than ever we are on the lookout for engaged, creative and driven individuals to join us. As a QA Art Analyst, you are expected to take ownership of the visual fidelity of the product. You will align with development partners, establish processes and write documentation to fully understand this area. It is only by being embedded that these things are possible, so here are some questions:
- Do you strive to work with an incredible team of dynamic and inventive people?
- Do you want to push this generation of games to be better?
- Are you committed to driving positive change and taking responsibility for product quality?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
- A deep understanding and a real passion for the Battlefield Franchise, as well as the FPS genre in general
- Tremendous ambition, determination, and a strong work ethic
- Effective analytical and observational skills
- Keen interpersonal communication skills, with emphasis on working in large teams
- A high level of spoken and written English is essential
- Strong personal organization skills required to balance multiple tasks at a time
- The confidence and capability to perform in a high-pressure environment while maintaining a level head
- Work on passion projects, if you’ve done any game development on your own time, that is a real plus!
- Any knowledge of testing/planning tools is invaluable
- Knowledge of software development methodology (Milestones, sprints, scrums) and development stages (Alpha, Beta)
- Valid and up-to-date knowledge of current gaming consoles and software, a strong interest in video games and/or software testing
- A general understanding of how 3D assets are built and how they work in game engines
- Experience with some of the following software: Maya, 3DS Max, Zbrush, Unity, Unreal
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subjects
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If so, please apply online with a combined CV and cover letter (in English) stating “Why I want to work for DICE!”. Tell us about yourself. Tell us why you’re interested in joining our team at DICE and talk to us honestly about what you feel you can bring to our studio.
This is a temporary contract, and applications will be selected continuously. DICE is a committed equal opportunities employer.