We are DICE Los Angeles
Our mission is to create world class entertainment and we work in a manner that is different from the rest of the industry. We believe that our games reflect the means by which they are produced. The ones that are crafted in an inspiring climate have qualities that resonate to gamers. At DICE LA, you will be empowered to have a creative stake in everything you do. We have a flat creative hierarchy where everyone is a game maker, no matter what they do. We also firmly believe that in order to achieve peak performance one must have a balance between work and personal life.
We want this to be the studio where you do the best work of your career.
We are looking for people who are experienced with ecommerce and/or business strategy for consumer facing games. We need people who have a solid background in successfully breaking down complex problems and problem spaces using various business or product frameworks, as well as crafting optimal solutions for our players and our business. We also look for Product Managers who have database and SQL knowledge.
As a Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for developing the acquisition, engagement, and monetization strategy to grow player value across diverse player needs. You will collaborate closely with the project’s design and creative leads to define the features supporting the strategy and the business.
- Help define business model and economy strategy for the game
- Define and lead key game features that further the overall strategic vision of the product including improving acquisition and retention
- Lead analytical and quantitative analysis to predict important metric-based performance of features and monitor game performance, tune mechanics, and identify new features to impact critical metrics
- Partner with the Insights (Research & Analytics) team to use existing research, internal data, and market analysis to support your recommendations
- Manage Day-To-Day Live Services for the game – develop compelling in-game engagement programs, events and promotions based on a deep understanding of game metrics & performance to deliver KPIs across multiple titles
- Strategic Planning – work with analytics team to track KPIs and define/conduct hypothesis-driven analyses that inform our product roadmap and activities
- Performance Management – track and report key performance indicators that drive life cycle performance of console titles
- World Class Campaign Management – support global marketing plans for all post-launch content, partnering on go-to market plans and working effectively with cross functional teams to execute plans and deliver on key business objectives.
- Player Champion – embody the “player” view, driving a player first viewpoint
Skills We Look For
- 4+ years of advanced product management experience, ideally in video games
- Applied math, economics, computer science or related degree preferred; can be replaced by relevant experience
- Deep understanding of KPIs directly impacting the product
- Experience hitting revenue/metric targets on a live game
- Desire to create and build new businesses
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability with attention to detail
- Strong analytical experience including proficiency in SQL or data querying languages (SQL/R/Python)/tools
- Strong Excel skills, ability to create and manage models and simulators for virtual economies
- Understanding of game design concepts and principles
- Experience with drafting specifications for back-end tool improvements
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver large projects on tight deadlines
- Track record of complex and creative problem-solving
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.