We are DICE
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Battlefront franchise, and the innovative game Mirror’s Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. We recognize that our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated in providing everyone the ability to express, learn, and be their very best with a common cause.
DICE.Sound is looking for a highly driven Voice Over Designer Intern to work alongside their in-house VO team, as they record and implement vocal assets for high-profile, action-packed titles for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
We want you to be passionate about making great games, demonstrate excellent voice production skills, be a strong problem-solver and an effective communicator, and whilst some prior knowledge of game-creation is a bonus, it isn’t expected.
What Skills We Look For?
- Desire to develop narrative, vo production, and engineering skills.
- Proficient with modern studio hardware, recording techniques, and software such as Pro Tools, Reaper, Sound Forge, Waves plugins, RX etc.
- Proficient with recording gear and techniques.
- Outstanding listening skills.
- Excellent team and communication skills.
- Strong artistic and narrative sense.
- Knowledge of audio middleware, e.g. WWISE, FMOD, Unity etc. useful but not essential
- Knowledge of graphical audio programming, e.g. Reaktor, Max-MSP, Pure Data, useful but not essential
What we can offer you
We constantly aim to push the limits of what is possible to achieve in our games, and by doing your internship at DICE you get to be a part of industry-defining work as well as help create the next generation of immersive video games.
Did we mention the free massage, studio activities and all the fruit you can possibly eat? Doing your internship here at DICE has never been more exciting!
We Thought You Might Also Want To Know
- This internship is unpaid. The internship needs to be associated with a university education or any other type of education that has an internship period planned into the education plan.
- We are unable to provide relocation services for this role, and hence can only consider candidates already residing and studying in Sweden.
Are you interested?
Please apply online with a CV and Cover Letter. Only applicants with a portfolio will be considered and you may be asked to perform a work assignment during the hiring process.
Audio internships preferably run for 3 months minimum over the run up to summer vacations, during your final year, but we are flexible.
We look forward to receiving your application!