Based in DICE Studio in Stockholm, the Product Manager is working as a part of the core Battlefield marketing team and responsible to align strategic marketing plan for Battlefield products and services, as well as act as a contact point between the development teams and the wider marketing organization. The Product Manager is also involved in research, go-to-market plans, business development, and many other projects related to the development of the franchise.
- Work alongside both marketing and development teams to create and drive innovative marketing and communication strategies
- Partner with the production teams to ensure products and services are matching consumer expectation
- Coordinate efforts with all internal and external partners and stakeholders to execute global marketing plans
- Develop expert product knowledge on EA and competitor releases, become DICE/Battlefield product ambassador at events and conferences
- Help manage process for internally developed game marketing assets with video team and still image artists
- Passion for videogames, with important knowledge of Battlefield and/or other FPS games. Please describe your interest in your letter or CV!
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing and/or advertising – gaming is a big plus
- Experience working with video game live services is a plus
- Proven expertise in campaign management and driving new, innovative programs.
- Proven experience working with international partners
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple marketing functions and agencies to ensure delivery of integrated and on-message campaigns
- Passion for analyzing product offerings, customers and market dynamics and assess and create competitive analyses, opportunities and market segmentation.
- Proven project management skills, can-do attitude and the ability to thrive (and enjoy) working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well in a collaborative, team environment.
- Ability to work alongside and present to senior management
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English language
- Knowledge of eSports titles and environments is a plus
- Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills. Basic layout and image editing is a plus.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees’ with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard, we respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
The position is permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Apply online asap with CV and a letter in English stating “Why I want to work for DICE!”