We are DICE Los Angeles
Our mission is to create world class entertainment and we work in a manner that is different from the rest of the industry. We believe that our games reflect the means by which they are produced. The ones that are crafted in an inspiring climate have qualities that resonate to gamers. At DICE LA, you will be empowered to have a creative stake in everything you do. We have a flat creative hierarchy where everyone is a game maker, no matter what they do. We also firmly believe that in order to achieve peak performance one must have a balance between work and personal life.
We want this to be the studio where you do the best work of your career.
We are looking for wildly creative applicants who have a strong passion for games, great social and communication skills as well as a positive, team player mentality.
- Bring levels through every phase of development from concept to polish
- Communicate your own designs and ideas to the rest of the team
- Gather, compile and use feedback and telemetry to hone the player experience in your levels
- Collaborate with all disciplines on the game team to ensure that levels maintain a high quality
- Participate in feedback of other design work
- Help create and prioritize backlogs and polish lists for your levels
- At least one shipped “AAA” title as a level designer
- 2+ years of experience in the design of levels within multiplayer or co-op titles
- Level editor experience (for engines such as Frostbite, Source or Unreal)
- Strong documentation and visualization skills
Valuable additional skills:
- Technical background with experience in programming or visual scripting
- Experiences with software such as Maya, Sketchup or ZBrush
- Degree or experience in art, architecture, interior design or industrial design
- As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. Apply online with a resume.