We are DICE Stockholm
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning developer based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise with the widely acclaimed Battlefield 1 being the latest installment. But also the creators behind Star Wars Battlefront and Mirrors Edge.
The Executive Producer for DICE Stockholm will be leading the Star Wars Battlefront franchise. The team is made up of industry veterans with a proven track record for shipping quality product. The EP will be both the creative visionary for the product, the ambassador of the project, and the person who builds and motivates the team to accomplish their goals of shipping a high quality, hugely entertaining title on time and on budget.
- Creates, shapes, owns and drives the vision and direction for the Star Wars Battlefront business for multiple games and services. Actively and deliberately balancing the needs of the business, the needs of the studios and the needs of the players
- Manages, coaches and inspires direct-reporting Senior Producers and Project Managers at multiple locations while creating strong positive relationships with the entire staff, as well as peers. Designs and drives the organizational construct and working conditions for the Star Wars Battlefront business to drive engagement in the team and create an environment that drives creativity and innovation
- Champions the Star Wars Battlefront franchise and the quality of the products and services at Electronic Arts and owns and communicates the 5-year roadmap for the franchise in relevant forums
- Defines and owns the KPI’s for the franchise, understanding both EA centric and Star Wars Battlefront centric ambitions and goals
- Represents the voice and the face of the game internally at the company, and externally to players
- Partners with the wider company spanning from Marketing, GCG, GAI, Publishing and PR, to Frostbite, Business Development and EADP, to align the company around the vision for the franchise and drive the business forward
- Owns the P&L for the Star Wars Battlefront franchise, and the transformation to a stronger digital business and games as live services
What skills does DICE look for?
- Possess a minimum of 7+ years’ experience as an Executive Producer or VP of Development
- Experience managing medium-large internal teams or development studios within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Audio Specialists, Senior Project Managers, Associate Producers, etc.)
- 7+ years’ experience developing and executing game project plans
- 7+ years’ experience leading, motivating and driving teams to success
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Ability to successfully partner across organizations and studios
- Successful track record in the development of high profile entertainment and software products
- Strong knowledge of the software/game market and platforms
- Assertive and motivated team player
- Strong technical background a plus
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees’ with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard at DICE, we respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
Please apply online with a resume and cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application!