The Community Specialist is a highly visible and crucial communications role that connects our global game teams and services with our player communities. A successful CM for this role will be able to leverage game expertise and influencer content planning to drive player relationships, engagement, and live service retention. This important role will partner closely with studio and other cross-functional teams around the world to insure a consistent, high quality user experience inside and outside of our games. This role will also recruit, manage, and maintain our close relationships with Game Changers and Influencers around the world.
The Community Specialist has the following primary responsibilities
- This position will primarily work on the Global team for Respawn, Star Wars Battlefront, and Need 4 Speed across Europe.
- Develop a community engagement and influencer plan for franchises, working with territories on campaign activations.
- Oversee the moderation of official channels such as the forums, social media, and/or websites.
- Be the voice of the community, maintain a tight two-way dialogue between players, studios, and stakeholders.
- Drive communications around game and live service issues: Bugs, Cheats, Outages, Support Issues.
- Build close relationships between EA and top influencers, elite fans, and users. Maintain a positive community reputation.
- Utilize the game’s brand voice and maintain its accurate implementation and usage across community channels.
- Plan and schedule community activities and influencer events, both in-game and out of game.
- Conduct surveys, research, and feedback from the community on issues significantly impacting the experience.
- Ensure all Electronic Arts standards, policies, and processes are observed and followed.
- Coordinate and share with other EA Community Managers on engagement best practices, standards, and innovations.
- Regularly deliver Community reports on channel metrics, fan feedback, game issues, or service risks.
- Work closely with Customer Support and Live Service teams on overall player experience.
- Manage the live service escalation processes for communications with all game stakeholders.
- Passion and deep experience playing Titanfall, Battlefield and other first person shooter games.
- 5-7 years’ experience working in online communities, social media, journalism, online marketing, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated writing, grammar, and content-creation skills (samples required)
- Strong knowledge of best practices for operating social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to present new ideas effectively
- An aggressive, self-motivated, detail-oriented team player and quality driven
- Has strong problem solving skills. Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects
- Ability to objectively interpret customer/community feedback and make actionable recommendations
- Solid understanding of Live Service operations and Development.
- Bachelor Degree in Communications or Marketing a plus.
- Significant Licensor, Live Service, or Operations experience also a plus.
This is a 12 month contract. Please apply online with a cover letter and CV in English.