We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the Player Analytics and Forecasting team, focusing on DICE products. This individual will be based in the DICE office, working closely with the development, marketing, ops, and Live Teams, as well as PAF team members around the world. The right candidate will be able to drive decision-making insights, experiments and engagement models to action.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support game development and marketing strategies for DICE through fact-based data-driven insights and analysis
- Evaluate experiments and find new opportunities to explore data to improve the consumer experience, improve the product, and drive player engagement
- Enable real time content and promotional decisions for DICE using analysis and reports
- Partner with BI teams to develop requirements for data cubes for stakeholders
- Develop dashboards and reports for live service teams as well as reports for execs
- Work with key stakeholders to evaluate ROI for new products, marketing strategies, and other initiatives
- Define segmentation groupings and build propensity models that predict churn, engagement, and other user behaviors
- Teach power users how to optimize the use of dashboards and data cubes
- Lead efforts to test telemetry/tracking hooks and define database requirements for storage
- Maintain forecast models for extra content on DICE products, working with game producers, marketing, and finance
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of relevant hands on experience, preferably in gaming, banking, consulting, telecom or retail
- Excellent advanced SQL skills: including extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with a data visualization software package, e.g., Tableau
- Familiarity with a statistical software package, such as SAS, Stata or R
- Good knowledge of Excel including macros, pivot tables, vlookups, charts and graphs
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Team player and self-starter with the ability to liaise with multiple teams and stakeholders
- B.A. or B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, and/or Engineering Sciences
- Passion for videogames is preferred
The position is Stockholm-based and permanent and applications will be selected continuously. Please apply with a combined CV and letter in English stating “Why I want to work for DICE”.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? GLAD YOU ASKED!
At EA/DICE we take care of our staff. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees’ with occupational pension.
We respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.