We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
DICE is the award-winning developer of the Battlefield franchise and games like Mirror’s Edge and Star Wars Battlefront. The company is situated in one of the world’s most picturesque cities – Stockholm, Sweden. The studio houses a riot of vigor, hunger and passion for creating games. Innovation is part of the DICE DNA, whether it is creating new games or trying out innovative business models. People come to DICE to change our industry and to make unique, fun and innovative entertainment.
We are DICE Los Angeles
Our mission is to create world class entertainment and we work in a manner that is different from the rest of the industry. We believe that our games reflect the means by which they are produced. The ones that are crafted in an inspiring climate have qualities that resonate to gamers. At DICE LA, you will be empowered to have a creative stake in everything you do. We have a flat creative hierarchy where everyone is a game maker, no matter what they do. We also firmly believe that in order to achieve peak performance one must have a balance between work and personal life.
We want this to be the studio where you do the best work of your career.
We are seeking a contract 3D Artist who is eager to join us in our drive to push visual quality to the next level.
As a 3D Artist you will be responsible for creating assets that enhance the art direction and overall vision of the game.
Work task examples:
- Model props, buildings, foliage, etc.
- Rework geometry and textures of existing assets
- Create clean game topology, UV’s and textures
- Implement 3D assets into game engine
- Create LOD’s and destruction states
Skills We Look For:
- Ability to create both hard surface and organic models with a high level of realism
- Excellent Maya or similar 3D modeling software
- Superior eye for lighting, color, composition and detail
- Ability to work within memory and performance constraints while maintaining high visual quality
- Previous game production experience
- Self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work test. Apply online with a combined resume and portfolio.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.